A methamphetamine instant drug test can be used in the detection of various methamphetamine drugs. Testing for this is done with a simple urine sample.
Testing with our drug tests is quick and easy. Simply apply a sample to the strip, cassette or panel, and get qualitative results in 5-10 minutes.
The methamphetamine instand drug test is designed for detecting the presence of methamphetamine drugs in a urine sample. The test is available in strip, cassettes, or multi-test panel format.
- 1000 ng/mL sensitivity
- No additional instrumentation or reagents required
- Easy to read results
- A methamphetamine instant drug test for urine is available in strip, cassette, and panel formats
- All products are shipped in discreet packaging to protect your privacy.
This highly sensitive test system employs unique monoclonal antibodies to selectively identify methamphetamine and its metabolites in urine samples.
|Buy Methamphetamine Strip Test from $0.59 USD / item
|Buy Methamphetamine Cassette Test from $0.99 USD / item
|Buy 5 Drug Panel Test(tests Methamphetamines and more)
from $4.99 USD / item
Methamphetamine Urine Testing
Methamphetamines are one of the "NIDA 5" - the five drugs tested for in the standard NIDA approved drug test. Methamphetamines are first detectable in urine 1-3 days after use, however the drug stays in the system aproximately 3-6 days.
Methamphetamine test is a one step competitive immunoassay that is used to screen for the presence of methamphetamines in urine. It is a chromatographic absorbent device in which drug or drug metabolites in a sample compete with drug conjugate immobilized on a porous membrane for a limited number of binding sites. This test is a rapid, qualitative immunoassay for the detection of amphetamine in urine. The cutoff concentration for this test is 1000 ng/ml, as recommended by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHA) and NIDA." The cutoff for GC-MS, which detects d-amphetamine and methamphetamine, is 500 ng/ml.
Substances or conditions which can cause false positives for methamphetamines:
- Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, propylephedrine, phenylephrine, or desoxyephedrine
(Nyquil, Contact, Sudafed, Allerest, Tavist-D, Dimetapp, etc)
- Phenegan-D, Robitussin Cold and Flu, Vicks Nyquil
- Over-the-counter diet aids with phenylpropanolamine (Dexatrim, Accutrim)
- Over-the-counter nasal sprays (Vicks inhaler, Afrin)
- Asthma medications (Marax, Bronkaid tablets, Primatine Tablets)
- Prescription medications (Amfepramone, Cathne, Etafediabe, Morazone,
phendimetrazine, phenmetrazine, benzphetamine, fenfluramine, dexfenfluramine,
dexdenfluramine,Redux, mephentermine, Mesocarb, methoxyphenamine, phentermine,
amineptine, Pholedrine, hydroymethamphetamine, Dexedrine, amifepramone, clobenzorex,
fenproyorex, mefenorex, fenelylline, Didrex, dextroamphetamine, methphenidate, Ritalin,
pemoline, Cylert, selegiline, Deprenyl, Eldepryl, Famprofazone)
- Kidney infection, kidney disease
- Liver disease, diabetes
We offer a variety of instant drug tests to suit your needs.
If you have any questions about any home drug testing kit, please don't hesitate to contact us.