An amphetamine home drug test can be used in the detection of various amphetamine drugs. Testing for this is done with a simple urine sample.
Testing with our drug test kits is quick and easy. Simply apply a sample to the strip, cassette or panel, and and get qualitative results in 5-10 minutes.
The amphetamine home drug tests are one step qualitative immunoassays for detecting the presence of amphetamine in urine samples.
- 1000 ng/mL sensitivity
- No additional instrumentation or reagents required
- Easy to read results
- Amphetamine urine home drug tests are available in strip, cassette, and panel formats
- All products are shipped in discreet packaging to protect your privacy.
This highly sensitive test system employs unique monoclonal antibodies to selectively identify amphetamine and its metabolites in urine samples.
|Buy Amphetamine Strip Test from $0.59 USD / item
|Buy Amphetamine Cassette Test from $0.99 USD / item
|Buy 5 Drug Panel Test(tests Amphetamines and more)
from $4.99 USD / item
Amphetamine Urine Testing
Amphetamines are one of the "NIDA 5" - the five drugs tested for in the standard NIDA approved drug test. Amphetamines are detectable in urine for 1-3 days after use. Methamphetamines stay in the system slightly longer, usually 3-5 days.
The Amphetamine test is a one step competitive immunoassay that is used to screen for the presence of amphetamine in urine. It is a chromatographic absorbent device in which drug or drug metabolites in a sample compete with drug conjugate immobilized on a porous membrane for a limited number of binding sites. This test is a rapid, qualitative immunoassay for the detection of amphetamine in urine. The cutoff concentration for this test is 1000 ng/ml, as recommended by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration and NIDA." The cutoff for GC-MS, which detects d-amphetamine and methamphetamine, is 500 ng/ml.
Substances or conditions which can cause false positives for amphetamines:
- Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, propylephedrine, phenylephrine, or desoxyephedrine
(Nyquil, Contact, Sudafed, Allerest, Tavist-D, Dimetapp, etc)
- Phenegan-D, Robitussin Cold and Flu, Vicks Nyquil
- Over-the-counter diet aids with phenylpropanolamine (Dexatrim, Accutrim)
- Over-the-counter nasal sprays (Vicks inhaler, Afrin)
- Asthma medications (Marax, Bronkaid tablets, Primatine Tablets)
- Prescription medications (Amfepramone, Cathne, Etafediabe, Morazone,
phendimetrazine, phenmetrazine, benzphetamine, fenfluramine, dexfenfluramine,
dexdenfluramine,Redux, mephentermine, Mesocarb, methoxyphenamine, phentermine,
amineptine, Pholedrine, hydroymethamphetamine, Dexedrine, amifepramone, clobenzorex,
fenproyorex, mefenorex, fenelylline, Didrex, dextroamphetamine, methphenidate, Ritalin,
pemoline, Cylert, selegiline, Deprenyl, Eldepryl, Famprofazone)
- Kidney infection, kidney disease
- Liver disease, diabetes
We offer a variety of home drug tests to suit your needs.
If you have any questions about any home drug testing kit, please don't hesitate to contact us.